My latest book, Mission Matters: Love Says Go, is published today by IVP. It’s a popular-level introduction to world mission and is part of Foundations Series of the Keswick Convention.
It looks like it will also be available in US here from amazon.com, but it can’t be pre-ordered yet.
Here’s the contents:
1. In the love of the Father
3. In the power of the Spirit
Part two: The story of mission
4. A promise for the nations
5. The hope of the nations
Part three: The who, what and where of mission
6. Everyone, with the church at its heart
7. Everything, with proclamation at the centre
8. Everywhere, with the unreached as the priority
Part four: The challenges of mission
9. The cultural challenge
10. The personal challenge
11. A big ambition and a big God