The World We All Want has a number of distinctives:
- It starts with a strong point of connection – our common desire for a better world. This is the world promised in the Bible and glimpsed in the life of Jesus.
- It traces the gospel through the Bible story as a whole. This is evangelism through biblical theology.
- Having traced God’s promise of people who are his people, the invitation of the gospel is to become part of God’s people. So the church is not then an add on.
Here are a couple of commendations:
A biblically-faithful, gospel-rich, culturally-sensitive presentation of the good news. This approach by Chester and Timmis captures both the beauty of the story and the urgency of the invitation.
– J.D. Greear, Author of Gospel: Recovering the Power that Made Christianity Revolutionary
One of the most frustrating things as we try to evangelize and disciple our friends is material to assist the journey. Steve and Tim have assisted us greatly with a resource that is biblical, practical and gospel-centered.
– Pastor Darrin Patrick, Lead Pastor of The Journey, St. Louis, MO, and author of For the City, and Church Planter: The Man, The Message, The Mission
And here’s the summary animation …