I’ve had a request for the table of contents for my new book, You Can Change: God’s Transforming Power for Our Sinful Behaviour and Negative Emotions, which is due out from IVP in the UK next month. The chapter titles, however, don’t give very much away as I’ve structured the book around a series of question to help people work on one issue in their lives. Anyway, here’s the outline …
1. What would you like to change?
2. Why would you like to change?
3. How are you going to change?
4. When do you struggle?
5. What truths do you need to turn to?
6. What desires do you need to turn from?
7. What stops you changing?
8. What strategies will reinforce your faith and repentance?
9. How can we support one another in change?
10. Are you ready for a lifetime of daily change?
You can see me talking about the book here: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LG74hvjgY74.
I’ll to post a sample chapter and some commendations in future posts.